DIY Crack injection kit for leaking foundations and basements
One of our most popular kits
New and improved kit with injection tool provided
Ideal for leaking basement wall cracks using low-pressure injection with urethane foam. Equipped with all necessary components for the repair up to 10-12 feet of concrete wall cracks.
Home owners are now able to use the same professional products that contractors use with this improved kit. Perfect for the Do It Yourself project. No Digging required, all injection is from the inside! Urethane can expand up to 10 times its original size to fill all cracks and voids that would allow water to leak in. No special tools required as this kit is provided with a professional grade injection tool to apply the urethane injection to ensure that you are able to complete the repair properly.
Uses: Cracked basement walls, repair of pipe openings and holes, repair of leaking snap-ties
Included components . . .
- Dual professional cartridge of Urethane Foam injection material
- enough material to inject a 3/16" wide by 10 ft. long crack 600ml
- Dual professional cartridge of Crack Seal and Port Adhesive -
- 15 Surface injection ports and caps
- Two 1/4 x 24 mixing nozzles (for use with injection resin)
- Injection hose assembly with white plastic shut-off valve
- Six wooden sticks & water syringe (not shown)
- Safety glasses
- four pair of nitrile gloves
- Wire brush
- NX-300 Manual dispensing tool (300/300-150ml)
- Complete instructions & instructional CD-ROM video & MSDS Data
- FREE SHIPPING Canada
- No importation costs for Canadian orders
Note this kit is ideal for customers who may have multiple repairs by ordering extra supplies when needed!
Dual Injection tool Supplied with this kit.
Free Shipping Canada USA $22 shipping via DHL
Our 10-12 ft. concrete crack repair kit allows the D-I-Y homeowner or handyman to use the same materials that we supply professional contractors.
This kit also allows you to re-order individual items from our contractor supply section.