- Gallon Kit - Includes enough material to cover approximately 2000 total sq. ft. (when spraying) Also see Quart kit
- 1 gallon EmeSphere 100 Part A
- 1 gallon EmeSphere 100 Part B
- 2 gallons EmeSphere 40 (or 40 TB)
The EmeSphere System is the homeowner’s all-encompassing, EPA approved mold remediation solution. The combined use of EmeSphere Mold 100 and EmeSphere Disinfectant 40 (or EmeSphere Disinfectant 40 TB) provide an all-in-one solution to clean, deodorize and remediate mold, mildew and household bacteria located on any concrete surface, in addition to any hard non-porous surface. The EmeSphere System may also be used as a preventative application for surfaces not yet contaminated by mold or mildew. Application of the EmeSphere System, in addition to addressing all active moisture or water issues, is especially recommended prior to finishing a basement or sealing a crawl space.
EmeSphere System Components:
Includes both EmeSphere Mold 100 and EmeSphere Disinfectant 40, used in-conjunction with each other.
The EmeSphere System may be purchased in quarts or one-gallon containers (also available in five-gallon pails by special request). For best performance, we recommend application by spraying. For large-scale mold remediation, the EmeSphere System may be applied by fogging .
- EmeSphere Mold 100 - Parts A and B, to be mixed at 1:1 ratio. This powerful two-part formula cleans and deodorizes surfaces contaminated by mold, mildew or household bacteria. Upon contact with the contaminated surface, EmeSphere 100 visibly reacts by "bubbling." The approximate coverage when spraying EmeSphere 100 (combined A + B) is 1000 sq. ft. per gallon.
- EmeSphere Disinfectant 40. This no-rinse disinfectant and treatment kills any remaining mold spores, mildew or household bacteria. In addition, EmeSphere 40 forms a dry-film barrier that prevents future growth to the treated area for as long as the surface stays dry. The approximate coverage when spraying EmeSphere 40 is 1000 sq. ft. per gallon.
All EmeSphere products are safe, water-based and void of bleach, alcohol, phenol, formaldehyde and Triclosan. Unlike Clorox, EmeSphere Products are not hazmat and non-corrosive.
Learn More About: EmeSphere System Application Process & Safety
To deter future mold and mildew growth, it is vital that any source of water or moisture in the basement or crawl space is first eliminated prior to the application of the EmeSphere System.
Product Data Sheets:
EmeSphere System Application Process & Safety
Follow the procedures below for application of the EPA approved EmeSphere System for successful mold remediation.
Nitrile or latex gloves should always be worn. Wear a full face mask with P-100 cartridge that completely covers the mouth and nose . Wear high impact safety glasses that wrap around or have side shields. For personal sanitation, we recommend applicators wear a Tyvek suit.
- Test surface to confirm that mold is present.
- Remove as much gross filth or heavy soil as possible from the surface with broom or brush.
- Mix EmeSphere Mold 100 Part A and Part B at 1:1 ratio by volume. Let stand for five minutes before use.
- Apply EmeSphere 100 - for best performance, we recommend application by spraying. Upon contact with the contaminated surface, the product visibly reacts by "bubbling." Allow the product to work for at least 10 minutes. The approximate coverage when spraying EmeSphere 100 is 1000 sq. ft. per gallon. Ensure that the entire surface is covered, enough so that it is moist.
- A second application of EmeSphere 100 may be necessary if the first application continues to bubble after 10 minutes.
- Depending on the amount of dirt, additional scrubbing with cloth may be necessary.
- Apply EmeSphere Disinfectant 40 (or 40 TB) - for best performance, we recommend application by spraying. EmeSphere 40 kills any remaining mold spores and prevents future growth. The approximate coverage when spraying EmeSphere 40 (or 40 TB) is 1000 sq. ft. per gallon. Ensure that the entire surface is covered, enough so that it is moist.
- After three days, test treated surface to ensure that there is no mold remaining.
- During application of the EmeSphere System, remove all humans and pets from the basement area and until the product has fully dried (cure time depends upon relative humidity).
- Cover fish tanks and turn air pump off.
- House plants do not need to be covered.
- EmeSphere products are safer than bleach. EmeSphere will not damage surrounding household items, unlike bleach which can corrupt items such as light fixtures, walls or stain carpeting. EmeSphere System products are non hazmat and non-corrosive.