Hi Mod Gel 4020 fortress Epoxy for Carbon fiber and Anchoring.
D E S C R I P T I O N :
450 ML total volume 300x150ml cartridge with static mixer for standard size 2:1 dispensing tool. Can be dispensed with standard application tool with small cartridge adapter.
The Fortress 4020 epoxy is a specially designed true gel. It borrows marine technology bonding capabilities for carbon fiber, which is one of the hardest substrates to bond to. It combines a viscosity of paste and the wetting capacity of a low viscosity resin. It will cure in the presence of water, even under water. It is manufactured in a process that provides for minimal air entrapment.
- When combined with vacuum clamping laminate can have less than 1% air entrapment
- Will not sag on a vertical or overhead application
- 100% solids no vocs (volatile organic substances)
- High tensile and shear capabilities
- Ambient cure
- Color coded for proper metering
- Designed to be fairly ductile to transfer load to FRP
- Less than 5% air entrapment
- Anchor bolts
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar reinforcement bonding to concrete
- Use as extra high strength epoxy paste