Hi Mod Gel 4020 fortress Epoxy for Carbon fiber and Anchoring.
D E S C R I P T I O N :
900 ml total volume 600x300 ml cartridge comes with static mixer and large size dispensing tool required, Static mixer with integrated nut included per tube set.
The Fortress 4020 epoxy is a specially designed true gel. It borrows marine technology bonding capabilities for carbon fiber, which is one of the hardest substrates to bond to. It combines a viscosity of paste and the wetting capacity of a low viscosity resin. It will cure in the presence of water, even under water. It is manufactured in a process that provides for minimal air entrapment.
- When combined with vacuum clamping laminate can have less than 1% air entrapment
- Will not sag on a vertical or overhead application
- 100% solids no vocs (volatile organic substances)
- High tensile and shear capabilities
- Ambient cure
- Color coded for proper metering
- Designed to be fairly ductile to transfer load to FRP
- Less than 5% air entrapment
- Anchor bolts
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar reinforcement bonding to concrete
- Use as extra high strength epoxy paste