Standard injection Corner port for low presure injection .
- Standard low presure injection corner port
- Used where flat port will not fit or wall corners/holes
- Mixers can be inserted directly into ports for direct access or used
with feed hose for hard to get areas
- Can be removed quickly
- Paste in plase with port setting epoxy or drilled application to hold in place
- Drilled application requires 5/8 hole
Corner Ports for Non-Corner Wall Cracks "Previously" Repaired with Hydraulic Cement
A common question we receive from contractors regards normal (non-cornered) wall cracks previously "repaired" with hydraulic cement. Since the use of hydraulic cement only covers the crack, as opposed to actually filling the crack inside the foundation wall, it doesn't take long for leaking water to resurface. For such situations, injection with an polyurethane foam or epoxy is possible. For such applications, the Corner Port may provide a better fit over the cement's rough texture - this option may help prevent the applicator from initially having to remove the hydraulic cement. Blitz powder can also be used seal port in place when a 5/8 pilot hole is drilled .