Introducing DIY 30ft Pro Epoxy Foundation Crack Injection Kit
Presenting DIY Epoxy Foundation Wall Crack Repair Kit – the ultimate repair solution for structural cracks on your foundation and basement concrete walls. Due to its high strength and durability, this epoxy injection kit is used for applications where structural integrity is of paramount importance, such as foundation walls.
- Concrete Basement Cracks
- Concrete Foundation & Footing cracks
- Vertical/Overhead spall repairs
- Structural Crack Repairs
- Restoration of the Structural Strength of the Concrete
- Broken Concrete Elements of Walls or Foundations
- Cures rapidly; even in damp cracks
- Reinforces the structural integrity of the structure
- Easy to apply. Use of Dual cartridge application tool (provided)
- Extreme strength repair for concrete failures
- Designed for low-pressure crack injection. Penetrates the crack’s depth
Kit Components 30 ft Epoxy Crack Injection kit
6 Professional-grade dual cartridge (600ml each) Premium Low Viscosity Epoxy. 32deg f rated, Enough material to inject a 1/8" wide by 10 ft. long crack
3 Dual cartridge of Crack Seal and Port Adhesive type 901 Paste.
50 Surface injection ports and caps – enough for a 30-35 ft. long crack
10 Surface Corner ports and caps – enough for a 10-15 ft. long crack
7 - 1/4 x 32 mixing nozzles, flow restrictors & nut (for use with Epoxy resin)
Injection hose assembly with shut-off valve
Wire brush Six wooden sticks
Safety Goggles, 5 pairs of nitrile gloves
Fast Setting Epoxy for blowouts during injection
NX-300 Manual dispensing tool (300/300-150ml)
Complete instructions & instructional Flash Drive video & MSDS Data
Read basic repair procedure
Shipping USA Canada
Kit Components for the 60 ft Epoxy version + Extras
- 12 Professional-grade dual cartridges (600ml each) Premium LV Epoxy. Enough material to inject a 1/8" wide by 60 ft. long crack
- 6 Dual cartridges of Crack Seal and Port Adhesive type 901 Paste.
- 100 Surface injection ports and caps – enough for a 60-65 ft. long crack
- 10 Corner Surface injection ports and caps enough for 8 ft corner crack
- 7 - 1/4 x 32 mixing nozzles, flow restrictors & 6 nuts (for use with Epoxy resin)
- 3 Injection hose assembly’s with shut-off valve
- 12 wooden sticks & Wire brush
- Safety goggles & 5 pairs of nitrile gloves
- Fast setting blowout epoxy
- NX-300 Manual dispensing tool (300/300-150ml)
- Complete instructions & instructional Flash Drive video & MSDS Data
- Heavy Duty applicator that has 26:1 trust ratio vs the standard 18:1 ration which makes dispensing thick products much easier and supplied with multi ratio push discs for fast change to other types of products that we supply.
- Spring-loaded applicator frees up the user from having to apply constant pressure during the injection, only occasional pumping is required to maintain the pressure at a max of 50 psi. A great option for larger or ongoing projects
- Other options include adding extra Epoxy with different viscosities for larger cracks or changing the ratio of standard surface ports to corner ports to suit your needs. Links to Epoxies various viscosities
Why Traditional Repair Solutions Do Not Work?
When a load-bearing concrete wall cracks, traditional repair solutions made of the same concrete or similar materials do not provide lasting repair solutions. The original cracks appeared due to ground movement, settling of the structure, faults in wall construction, or other extreme loads. These factors will continue to be present even after the repair is finished. So, it’s just a matter of time before the new repair material breaks again because the fault is already there. In short, you’ll be stuck in endless cycles of repair every few years. In worse cases, the structure may collapse without a warning.
Why NextStar’s Dual-Component Crack Injection Works?
This epoxy injection kit is specifically designed for extreme-strength applications, such as those where structural integrity is critical. When the structural integrity of concrete is a problem or believed to be a problem, epoxy is the preferred material for injection. Epoxies effectively seal cracks while reinforcing the repair area to be stronger than the non-repaired area around it. Our dual-component epoxy delivers the extra-reinforcement and long-term repair solution you need. Here’s how:
- Our epoxy resin is designed to form a heavy-duty seal as soon as it cures. The low-pressure crack injection process penetrates and completely fills the wall crack void all the way through the thickness of the wall to the exterior. When it cures, it not only forms a near-unbreakable bond but is much stronger than the surrounding material. So, even under extraordinary forces, the repair material will not break. It ensures the proper repair of the cracked wall.
- This special-purpose epoxy resin sets incredibly fast, which comes handy when you are repairing vertical structures. As soon as the epoxy leaves the application tool into the crack, it starts hardening. There is no fear of the epoxy sagging. It hardens into a highly rigid adhesive material within 24hrs and is designed to gel within 20 minutes.
When you have a crack that requires structural reinforcement, you need an Epoxy injection material that will provide strength and support to the wall. The polyurethane foam kit is not a suitable choice for this purpose as it is designed to repair leaking wall cracks, not to provide any structural strength. Nexstar’s Epoxy Foundation Crack Repair Kits is the recommended choice for a structural crack repair.
Working with Epoxy
When using epoxy for the repair of your foundation or basement wall you may need to consider the width of the crack or flaw itself. Epoxy does not expand when injected into the crack so the amount of volume with epoxy kits is based on 1/8 inch wide. The crack may be also wedge-shaped or a void area so calculating the amount of Epoxy needed can vary considerably. It is recommended with wide cracks that a high viscosity or injectable paste is used to prevent loss of product due to drain out effect which will occur if a thinner viscosity is used. Review our online volume calculator to see if you have enough product to complete your repair.
Carbon fiber reinforcement can be used with epoxy repairs to reinforce the repair against forces pulling the concrete apart. Epoxy is not compressible and Carbon fiber stitches or carbon fiber fabric across a repair will prevent the concrete from pulling apart if the condition exists. Epoxy crack injection on its own is an excellent solution but used in conjunction with carbon fiber provides extra structural support in situations where lateral and a pulling force is acting on the concrete.