NextStar Carbon Fiber Concrete Stitch Kit
15 Pre-Tensioned carbon Fiber Concrete stitches and Epoxy kit
New Version 2022
The NextStar Concrete Stitch is comprised of high tensile strength carbon fibers that have been pre-tensioned during manufacturing. This makes it ideal for concrete wall crack reinforcement repair to provide the least movement and highest tensile support. typically used for concrete crack repair and reinforcement, concrete floors, foundation walls, swimming pools, and any poured concrete that needs reinforcement. Typically installed 12-24 inches apart, this stitch is stronger than traditional concrete staples, and is easy to install. This structural crack stitching and reinforcement system is a pre-impregnated, unidirectional pre-tensioned carbon fiber stitch for structural reinforcement for crack stitching. It is used usually in conjunction with Epoxy injection or other structural crack injection methods. The concrete stitch has more than twice the surface area compared to staples, which helps it create a stronger and more effective bond.
What Does the NextStar Stitch kit include?
- 15 Carbon Fiber pre-tensioned Stitches
- 1 450mls of Carbon Fiber Epoxy
- 1 Trowel
- Instructions and Gloves
- Special dispensing tools are not required
You will need these tools to apply
- Hand grinder with a Diamond Turbo Blade
- Shop Vacuum
Solutions for concrete reinforcement using Carbon Fiber Stitches
- Ideal for foundation repair of poured Concrete Foundation Walls with diagonal or vertical wall cracks.
- Concrete shop or garage floors before coatings are applied will prevent future re-cracking
- Pool deck and structure repair
- Often Used with Epoxy crack injections
- When concrete movement is required to be stopped.
- Reinforce concrete cracked retaining walls
Advantages of NextStar Carbon Fiber Stitches
- Fast easy Installation
- No epoxy applicator is needed
- Will not corrode
- Higher-strength than the concrete
- Spacing is typically installed at 9" - 16" inches apart
- Concrete reinforcement across cracked concrete
- Pre-stressed carbon for maxim performance
How strong are Carbon Fiber Stitches?
Carbon fiber is 10x stronger than steel. The holding strength of Carbon Fiber Stitches or even Stainless Steel Staples in concrete is a function of the surface bonding area and not so much the tensile capabilities of a stitch or staple. The concrete will fail before a staple will, So the best reinforcement is to have the most surface bonding area for long-term results.
What gives the best concrete stitching repair?
The product that has the most reinforcement has the most carbon surface area!
See the list of our competitors with concrete surface area and differences in products. Square Millimeter = SQ.mm
Nextstar Carbon Fiber Stitch 448 SQ.mm
Steel Staple Staple (3 Sides) 187 SQ.mm
Fortress Staple (Only bonded one side) 168 SQ.mm
Fortress Grid Stitch 95 SQ.mm
Stitch Dog 60 SQ.mm
Step 1. Cut 12in long 1.5 in deep slotStep 2. vacuum & remove dust from slot.
Step 3. Mix Epoxy by hand no special tools are needed.
Step 4. Butter Carbon Fiber Stitch.
Step 5. Trowel epoxy into the cut slot.
Step 6. Install Stitch and trowel surface out, let cure.